Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Cool show in April!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member erikaevexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2005
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, I know it's not Social D, but it will be VERY cool, and if you're anywhere near Southern California, I suggest you be here.
    I'm hosting a photography show at my salon in Ventura featuring the work of Tim Bramlette. He's a rock and roll photographer, and this show will be mostly the hard core/punk stuff.

    There will be large scale prints, canvas and small prints available for purchase.

    The date is April 28th here in Ventura.

    We will have some cool bands playing can't say yet who until we get closer, but you will love them. Also special guest DJ Keith Morris, do I even need to explain who he is? (barring no gigs for his band being booked between now and then.

    If you want more info, I will post it closer as we get closer to the event.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member kustom55's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2003
    Posts
    416
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, sounds pretty cool. Wish i was back in SoCal

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner wolfpits's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,546
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Erika, check your pm's.

    steve

  4. #4
    Inactive Member OldSchoolMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2004
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sounds cool. I just may attend if I have the time. Thanks for letting us all know!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member erikaevexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2005
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The party will be from 1-9 pm, so there's plenty of time in the day to attend. And there will be severl special guests!!!! To check out his photography, go to his my space page
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=87769076

  6. #6
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That sounds like a great time Erika!! I'll put it on my calendar! I might actually be up there the weekend before for a show at the Ventura Theatre, so no matter what I'll see you in April on one or both of those weekends.
    Are you planning on going to Viva this year? I know Heidi's going and possibly Robin, and of course I'll be there. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member erikaevexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2005
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh GOODY!!!!! What show are you seeing at the Theatre? I should probably go so we can hang out!!!
    I won't be at Viva, been over that for a few years, only go if Brent's playing. Got some peronal issues with it. I'm sad I'll be missing all you girls!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Not sure of the whole line-up, but I think theres quite a few bands playing. Ill Repute, 46 Short, Bad Samaritans. I think its the weekend before your party. I'll get back to you about it. I definately want to get up there. Its been too long. It will be beautiful up there in April. [img]cool.gif[/img]
    Yeah, I thought you were over Viva. I remember you saying that a couple years ago when we saw Social D up there, and I stayed for Viva and you went home.
    I think I could be over it too. I've had alot of fun there over the years, but it seems to have gotten pretty silly lately. I'll see if I'm over it after this next round. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member erikaevexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2005
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ill Repute and Dr. Know just played on Sat night up here. I guess it was a great show. I'm up for going to that.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Make sure you guys check out Cash'd out @ Viva!!

    Doug sounds so much like the man in black its scary! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Have fun @ your show Erika!!

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ February 27, 2007 05:23 PM: Message edited by: pretty_in_punk ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •